Fire Prevention Code of the Metro West Fire Protection District of St. Louis County Missouri
- Fuel for a fire shall consist only of untreated wood. The fire shall not be utilized for waste disposal purposes.
- No burning is allowed when winds exceed 15 Mph or humidity is less than 50%.
- Total fuel area is not to exceed 4 feet in height and 4 feet in diameter.
- Fire shall be a minimum of 25 feet from any structures or combustibles.
- Must be constantly attended until extinguished.
- Shall have a portable fire extinguisher with a minimum of a 4-A rating.
- Additional approved extinguishing agents: (quantity of agent must be sufficient)
- Charged garden hose
- Water barrel
NOTICE: This Application shall be present at location of fire during time of burning.