To get started, follow the steps below…
- Click on the Address lookup below.
- Select the type of search you would like to perform by clicking on the Locator Number, Owner Name, Property Address or Subdivision Name radio button in the lower left frame. Property Address works best.
- Enter the search input information, which does not have to be complete. For example if you search by the property address and you enter “17065” in the Number field and ‘Manchester” in the Street Name field. Do not include words like “ lane, drive, court” within the Street Name field.
- Press the Find button. The search results will appear in the lower right frame. If there are multiple results pick the row that most accurately represents your property.
Clicking on the map image in the second column will show the aerial photograph of the property in a popup window. Verify that the Fire District is Metro West and make a note of the Municipality.
Metro West Fire Protection District Codes and Ordinances
Click on the listings (arrows) below to expand and launch applications.
Residential/Multi-Family Inspection Common Violations
Please click here to find the common violations that are included in our life safety inspections.
Metro West Fire Prevention Bureau Downloadable Forms
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE AS IS FORM – For inspections with violations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE TRANSFER AGREEMENT FORM – No inspection has been completed
- OCCUPANT LOAD INFORMATION